UK Centre for Health, Safety & Wellbeing
The UK Centre for Health, Safety and Wellbeing can run in-house with its external consultancy, the Stephen palmer Partnership Ltd, a range of RSPH qualifications programmes.
The Centre offerrs short courses and certificated programmes focusing on health education and promotion, health and safety, work and wellbeing. These include:
- Understanding Health Improvement (RSHP Level 2 Course)
- Foundation Certificate in Health & Safety in the Workplace (RSHP Course)
- Level 1 Award in Hazard Awareness (RSHP Course)
- Certificate in Nutrition and Health (RSHP Course)
- Health and safety for managers
- Undertaking a risk assessment
- Undertaking a stress risk assessment
- Introductory programmes for Health Trainers and Health Coaches
- Environmental awareness
- Stress awareness for employees
- Stress awareness for managers and directors
- Primary Certificate in Stress Management*
- Primary Certificate in Occupational and Organisational Stress Management*
- Primary Certificate in Health Coaching*
- Certificate in Stress Management and Health Coaching*
These courses are run at our Centre in London and are available in-house for companies.
The UK Centre will consider undertaking research studies into performance, health and safety at work. Director of the Centre is Professor Stephen Palmer PhD FIHPE, a Chartered Health Psychologist and Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner. The Research Director is Dr Siobhain O'Riordan PhD FIHPE. She is a Chartered Psychologist, Chartered Scientist and a Fellow of the Institute of Health Promotion and Education.