International Academy for Professional Development business and management students attending our courses in London may wish to use library facilities to study, research markets and general data. Students can use the City Business Library (CBL) which is the leading public library in the UK for free and current business information. CBL also offers a wide range of short courses to help develop businesses including database training sessions.
- CBL provides support to all, including job seekers, sole traders; new startups, entrepreneurs and SMEs.
- Their expert staff are on hand to help you to save time and money.
- Seminars and events take place at the City Business Library, in the Whittington and Walbrook Rooms on the lower ground floor.
- Publications available include Coaching at Work magazine.
- Contact details:firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0)20 7332 1812
City Business Library have a range of excellent information sheets:
B2B mailing lists (87kb) Looking for a new job (87kb)
Company Information Uk and Worldwide (100kb) Market research (97kb)
Country information (90kb) Online resources (87kb)
Charites & voluntary organisations (94kb) Starting a business (88kb)
Franchising (83kb) Starting an ethical or green business (96kb)
Importing and exporting (19kb)