|Posted by Stephen Palmer on January 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM|
• Research undertaken and ready for publication or published.
• Paper outlining research in progress.
• Paper outlining research proposal - for discussion.
• Seminar/workshop presentation of a technique, tool or protocol for use in REBT.
• Paper/seminar presentation of a single case in REBT.
• Paper/seminar focused on a salient issue in REBT.
• Running a drop-in session on a topic of interest – private practice, accreditation etc
The outline should not be more than 500 words. It should indicate the main topic focus, the method of delivery and the potential learning outcomes for the attendees. The outline should be sent before 1st May 2012 to: